- Pursues strength, because she was raised to be the ultimate soldier since she was young.
- Had no real childhood, so has no idea regarding anything anyone else would find normal.
- Made obsolete with the creation of IS, loses more worth when she sucks balls, even with nanomachines to increase compatibility.
- Respects/idolizes Chifuyu-nee, b/c she trains her and turns her into the best again, and also happens to be the best pilot in the world, ergo sees her as someone worthy of her respect.
- Sees her beloved instructor has a soft-side, and feels that she's showing weakness with such kindness. Figures since she's like that b/c of her little brother, he's only holding her back from being great. Results in hatred for Ichika, who gave her weakness.
- Further unable to accept Ichika, due to his perceived lack of strength
- Believes "partners" in interclass tournament to be useless, since they aren't soldiers like her, so feels they'll only hold her back.
- Falls for Ichika, b/c he displays strength and promises to protect her, changing the image she believed.
I think I can add more :/